2013-03-31

Bicol 2013 Part 1

Hey guys! As what I've said, I'll share my experiences about my vacation in Bicol :) I was in Bicol from March 27-March 31, 2013. It was a tiring and fun experience. And I really enjoyed it! If you're a type of person who likes adventure like me, Bicol is something that you must visit! Here are some places that I visited which you could visit too!
 
1) Gota Beach Resort
 
 
Feeling Survivor? Gota Beach Resort is a fun place to be in. Wait! And there's more! Did you know that the Survivor Philippines of GMA 7 had their shooting here?
 
2) Casa Basilisa
 
 
Casa Basilisa is a resort-like place with 2 swimming pools (Adult and Kiddie) and some cottages. Their service in Casa Basilisa is great, especially when it comes to their food.
 
3) Church of Cagsaua
 
 
Want to know more about the past of the Philippines? The Church of Cagsaua tells more about what happened to Bicol during the Mayon Volcano eruption @ February 1814
 
Here are some lectures about the Church of Cagsaua:
- The Church of Cagsaua was built after 1724 by Fray Francisco Blanco O.F.M.
- The church was buried by lava and rocks during the eruption of the Mayon Volcano at February 1, 1814 leaving the bell tower of the church standing.
- The church of Cagsaua was commemorated, February 1, 1914 where a high mass was celebrated.
 
This is just Part 1 guys! I am going to tell you more about my visit in Bicol soon so watch out for Part 2!
 
Sm:)e!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment