2013-05-11

Serving from the heart :)

Hi guys! I did not blog for a long time due to some schedules at school. Oh well, back to this thing :)
 
What keeps me busy this summer? I teach. I volunteered for a Summer Outreach Program held at the Father Louis Chauvet Foundation School, our school's foundation school.
 
 
I started last April 24 and we are going to end on May 17. I taught the Grade 3 (which was pretty cool because I feel young when I am with them, oh yeah).
 
My experience so far at the FLCFS was amazing because they learned a lot from me at the same time, I learned a lot from them.
 
Here are some pictures during my experience at the FLCFS:
 
 
Me and Hailie
 
 
(L-R) Ate Erika and Mary ; Ate Regine and Joanna
 
 
Ate Regine and Joannah
 
 
Hailie and Ate Rach
 
Summer is best when reaching out to the people in need...
 
Sm:)e!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment