2013-06-05

4 wishes

Hey guys! I just wanted to greet my best friend for infinity and beyond and my school sister a Happy Birthday :)
 
 
 
Gia and I became friends in the 3rd grade. We became close because of a Patintero game (Patintero is a Filipino street-game). She was with me when I was facing problems during 4th and 6th grade. Well, we skipped 5th grade. We both love Mathematics and having fun. She’s like my soul-sister. People would always ask me if we fight, we do, sometimes. We’ve been through rough times, but we always find a way to turn the situation upside-down. We had a stronger bond during 6th grade because it was the time when triumphs and challenges came, especially when people who ravaged my reputation appeared. She never lets me down. Not even once. I stand by her when she feels pain and sadness, and she does the same to me.
 
So here are my 4 wishes for you because it's already our 4th year of friendship :)
1) May you grow up like a fine lady like your mommy.
2) I wish that you'll soon find your prince charming. :)
3) I wish that the Lord will give you more blessings.
4) I wish that our friendship would last forever.
 
Thank you so much, Gia and Happy Birthday! Remember that I'll always be here to solve your problems and if you need anything, just tell me, and remember to always sm:)e! It looks good on you!
 
Sm:)e!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment