2013-06-05

Current game addictions!

Hi guys!

I got my phone last November but I just knew how to download games this June. So  downloaded some games referred to me by some friends. I have lots of apps and games in my phone but these are my top 3 faves. :)

1) Candy Crush Saga
 
 
Taste the sweet victory of yours each time you pass the level by matching and crushing candies! For me, Candy Crush Saga sort of helped me when it comes in hypothesizing, for example, if I use the color booster for the red candy, all red candies will explode then the blue candy will mix with the other blue candies to make a row of four. For me, Candy Crush also teaches the value of being helpful especially when it comes to asking extra lives and asking for extra tickets. It's very addicting and that's a promise! Candy Crush Saga has 300+ levels which comprise of the following cool levels:
 
 
The Jelly level where you must clear all the jelly with a limited number of moves and reach the target score.
 
 
The ingredients level is where you must bring down the ingredients by matching 3 to 5 candies.
 
 
 
The time level is where you must reach the target score before the time runs out.
 
 
The moves level is where you must reach the target score given the limited number of moves.
 
2) 4 Pics 1 Word
 
 
 
If you are a type of person who loves to challenge or stimulate your mind, then this game is for you! For me, 4 Pics 1 Word somehow helped me enrich my vocabulary because I am not into very reading a lot. :)
 
3) 2 Fuse
 
 
 
For me, 2 Fuse is a game to test someone's speed when it comes to matching. This game really excites and energizes me whenever my hands feel weak because of too much typing and writing due to endless itinerary makings and endless note-takings in preparation for school. :)
 
and here's my highest score so far:
 
 
You can download these games both in the Apple Store and in the Google Play Store.
 
Sm:)e!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment